1 February 2017

PaperArtsy Guest Blogger Project - Topic 1 - True Colours - Pink and Orange











Hi everyone, I'm back with another sneak peek and with great pleasure as guest blogger on the PaperArtsy Blog.



The topic this fortnight is pink and orange and I've decorated a planner cover using Kay Carley's gorgeous PaperArtsy Eclectica stamps (there's a little peak of a couple of yet to be released stamps in there too) and PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints and glaze.



I have lots of photo's of  how I built up my layers on the PaperArtsy blog if you'd like to see the steps. There have been some really beautiful projects already on this topic, I've loved reading them and you can join in with the challenge by creating your own pink and orange project, linking it in the main topic post and then you'll be in the draw for £50 voucher! I hope you'll join in with the challenge and enjoy all the posts on the true colours pink and orange colour scheme.



Back soon,
Chris

2 comments:

Carol S. said...

Love the colours. Not normally for me but I love them. Gorgeous flowers too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole C. said...

Hi Chris.
How pretty the colours look. I like the flower shape too. Must look at the PaperArtsy blog.
Carole x