14 February 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi everyone and Happy Valentine's Day! I've made a collage style card with 'the kiss' stamp from the Artistic Stamper that I won last week and I love it, it's perfect for Today but other occasions too. Thanks very much Jennie!

 

I used paper from a very old book for the collages text and also for stamping onto, it was interesting that the paper was very absorbent and sucked in the ink so it appears quite black. I've added zinc white acrylic paint together with red, yellow and blue Fresco Finish paint.

 

 

I doodled some hearts, strings and dots with a zig watercolour brush pen and black and white sharpies and added the message top right freehand. There's also some shading with charcoal for a bit of definition. My base is a Ranger extra large Kraft tag, they make great cards when folded in half.

I'm entering my card into the Artistic Stamper February challenge 'Love Hearts'.

Hope you had lots of cards today ;-D

Back soon,

Chris X

 

No comments: