27 May 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge - Sketch

Hi everyone, we're starting a new challenge on The Paperbabe Stamps blog today and this fortnight we have a sketch to work to.

As always there's a lovely prize from Kim so I hope you can join us.

I made a card making up all the elements from the sketch using Butterfly Pieridae stamps together with the mixed media stencils - Polka Dots. I worked some distress crayon in various colours into the large Polka stencil for the torn card piece which I embellished with black pen doodling little spirals.

I removed ink from the purple card piece with a baby wipe through the smallest dot stencil and highlighted with white pen. The large polka dot butterfly is stamped with Luxe ink and again after cutting out is embellished with black pen.

Have a lovely weekend.

Chris X

 

1 comment:

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous butterfly and love the papers. Brilliant card. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx