20 April 2016

Paperbabe Stamps April Release

Hi everyone, it's been a little while and I'm back today for day one of Paperbabe Stamps April release. We're introducing the much requested male templates and face stamps starting with the standard size which I've used for my journal page. Included in the stencil set are three styles of hair together with a head and upper torso and a great selection of features stamps within the set to achieve a variety of looks.

I drew round the templates in pencil first and did the skin and hair colour in Neocolour II watercolour pastels. After that I stamped the features using the mask parts in the layering and then used a black pen to draw in the outlines and do some shading.

On the shirt and in the background I've added some colour through the mixed media knit stencil and used one of the Design a Tweed stamps too.

The Stamps and stencils will be in the shop later in the week and if you want some gorgeous inspiration from Kim this can be found at the Paperbabe Stamps blog. I'm back tomorrow with day two releases so see you then.

Chris x

 

3 comments:

Kim Costello said...

This is amazing, he looks so happy, love the spring colours and the skin texture. Fabulous hair too, thanks sweet Chris <3

Carol S. said...

He is very 'now' and a great addition. Colouring is superb as always. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Redanne said...

I can think of so many uses for these great stamps and stencils Chris, he looks amazing! Your colouring, as always, is superb! Hugs, Anne xx