19 February 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 27 'Anything Goes'

Hi everyone, challenge 27 is up on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today and this fortnight it's anything goes, everyone's favourite theme! As always there's a voucher to be one so I hope you can join us.

I made a mixed media style card with the help an art quotes stamp and the mixed media stencils 'polka dots' and 'glasses'.

The background is Dylusions and Distress ink sprays and I've used one of the polka dots stencils over it wiping away ink with a baby wipe through the dots. The glasses stencil was used on an off cut of the inked card, I added a lot of splats of water to this piece and got a lovely geode look to it. I've cut out the glasses and given them a treatment with glaze pens on the frames and a wink of stella glitter pen wash on the lenses.

Have a lovely weekend.

Chris x

 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your touch on a simple image, you make everything mixed media in a elegant way an so cleaver with colors and placement. I love seeing your artwork, this one is so awesome, love what you did with the glasses and the background, so much talent turns into a amazing card. I love your work, in case you didn't know. Wishing you a joyful weekend, Hugs Kelly

SewPaperPaint said...

This is AMAZING- AHHH MAZING!