22 January 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 25 - Sketch

Hi everyone, it's a sketch challenge this time on the Paperbabe Stamps blog and I've based my card loosely on this flipped over. You can find all the info on the blog and there's a great prize to be won too.

I used the Adorimals Digi Collection, Kawaii Face Stamps and Mixed Media Stencil for my clean and simple style card, I seem to prefer a simple one layer style card for these sweet images although on this one I've cut the bunny out and put a bit of 1mm dimension tape behind.

I love stencils and was delighted when Kim brought out her first with this chevron design. I've inked through the stencil with bright distress inks and coloured the bunny with random distress ink washes of the same colours. The dymo tape style sentiment is from a Tim Holtz sticker book.

Back soon and have a good weekend.

Chris x

 

2 comments:

Cami said...

This is soooo cute and I love your coloring!

Dawn Louise said...

Such a cute and colourful card. Adorable x