31 October 2015

Gothic for All Hallows' Eve

 

Hi everyone, Halloween seemed to be the perfect day to share a canvas I made a while back in Finnabair style and which has a gothic feel.

There's lots of stencilling with different mediums, many elements from beads to resin and metal pieces all of which meld together into the black background highlighted with shimmery finish.

I thoroughly enjoyed the making of this and I have another to share which I need to photograph.


Have a spooky night! :-)

Chris x

 

10 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creation!

Words and Pictures said...

Wow, Chris - this is absolutely stunning! Amazing spooky colour tones and such fabulous textures.
Alison xx

whyducks said...

Wow gorgeous!

Carol S. said...

Love all the colours and texture. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cami said...

I am speechless, Chris! This is absolutely stunning!

Sandy said...

Wow!!! Bravo!!!! I have the canvas you made for me hanging on my wall and I can see it every day!!!
Sandy xx

Kelly said...

I love the textures and metals, fabulous mix of everything. I love the colors and I see the relic heart, are they fun to work with!! Love your spooky eery canvas!
Hugs Kelly

Katie said...

Wow awesome creation

Carole C. said...

Hi Chris.
Gorgeous!
C. x

Gio said...

I love the gothic style and I love this canvas, the texture and the subtle shimmering!

I am here Downunder just for one year, Chris :-)