4 September 2014

Paperbabe Stamps September Release - large Peony and Bud Stamp set

Hi again everyone and today we're presenting a gorgeous new stamp at Paperbabe stamps which is the Large Peony and Bud cling rubber stamp set.

 

I've stamped the peony which is a lovely size stamp in versamark ink onto a salt and watercolour background that I die cut with a large card size shaped die. After stamping I heat embossed with black embossing powder. I really like the texture and shine from the embossing and also that the colours of the background still show through.

I also heat embossed the sentiment from MayLeeDee with knit pattern dress in blue embossing powder, added ribbon, a gem and a bit of white rub n buff around the edges to finish.

All of the September releases will be available for purchase tomorrow from the Paperbabe Stamps shop.

Hope you have some creative time today.

Chris x

 

 

1 comment:

Carole C. said...

Hi Chris. That is a very pretty stamp. You don't often see peony designs and I love the colours you have used on your sample. Speak soon.
Carole x