4 December 2013

Paperbabe Stamps December Release - Happy Thoughts Sentiment Set



Hi everyone! I'm back today with my samples for Paperbabe Stamps gorgeous 
HAPPY THOUGHTS
Sentiment stamp set 

Over on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog there are more details of the sets so far and Kim's fantastic samples together with links to Simonne's beautiful creations.

This is another gorgeous set and there are so many ways of using it and many options for making up the perfect sentiment for a card. As you can see above I've used the 'happy' solid stamp to create my typographical style card together with one of the smaller sentiments and the hearts kissing strip stamp which is a continuous stamp end to end so I was able to make a vertical border with it. I've highlighted some of the words with white pen, some with black glitter glue and added some white lines between the words.


 I created my background with Dylusions ink sprays and after all my stamping was done and the glitter was dry I added a strip of black card raised on dimension foam to finish off.


 So that I could show another way of using this lovely set I took the smaller stamp 'Christmas' and stamped it onto a die cut label which is mounted on dimension foam over the tag. My tag background is stamped with the Ribbed Background stamp in red ink for the Christmas stocking effect :-) and then I've used the Happy outline stamp to stamp a border around the edge of the tag, that's been filled in with a silver pen. I've finished off with a die cut poinsettia, holly leaves, pearls and twine.


Thanks for all your lovely comments on my sample yesterday, they're always appreciated and I'm back tomorrow with the 'Fabulous' sentiment set! Enjoy your day.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I really love the artistic part of this company. Your tag is gorgeous and I love the because lettering too. The Happy card is fun and I love the mixed media look it has to it. You really show off the stamps perfectly and your are tempting me!
Have a wonderful day,
Kelly

Karen Petitt said...

Wonderful inkyness! Love the tag in particular and you've given me an idea to make some stamped tags - thanks for the inspiration x

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous card and tag, Chris... and following your advice in the later post, I went to have a look at the Kissing Strip tutorial and a few other posts over there too... These stamp releases are so clever and versatile.
Alison x

Christina C. said...

I looove this gorgeous Christmas tag...so pretty and festive and such a stunning poinsettia! Your card is also incredibly gorgeous, unique and quite extraordinary.....so creative!

Kim Costello said...

The card Chris is totally fantastic, the graphic look is really striking, how clever.
The tag is stunning too, love the idea of using the flourish outline to decorate the border!
Thank you darling
HuGs Kim x